What will the training cover?
- An overview of the Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) and the types of research it does.
- An introduction to the research process, from ideas to results.
- The role of patients and the public in supporting research.
Who can attend?
- Patients and the public who are already involved in research projects.
- People who are not yet involved but are interested in finding out more.
- People who would like to become advisors in research.
- People living in south east London or patients of Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
You can find out about upcoming training dates on our Events page.