Date(s) - 08/02/2021
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Speaker: Abdel Douiri
- Booking: Register online or for those without a King’s login complete this booking form
- Contact: email BRCtraining@gstt.nhs.uk or call 020 7188 7188 ext 51239 or 53373
An introduction to basic statistical methods. This is a two part course and attendees should attend both sessions
By the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Distinguish different types of data and designs
- Summarise data appropriately
- Understand the concepts of hypothesis testing and confidence intervals
- Choose from a range of statistical methods
- Interpret results and draw conclusions more carefully from sample data.
About the trainer
Abdel Douiri is a Reader in Medical Statistics at King’s College London.