Date(s) - 18/02/2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Speaker: Salma Ayis
- Booking: Register online or for those without a King’s login complete this booking form
- Contact: email BRCtraining@gstt.nhs.uk or call 020 7188 7188 ext 53373
Introduction to logistic regression with a particular focus on ‘best practice’ in terms of formulating and reporting statistical models
By the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- Understand potential applications and limitations of logistic regression
- Interpret results within medical journals
- Identify analyses that may have significant limitations.
NB: This course will not provide a comprehensive guide to model formulation.
NB: Use of specific statistical packages (e.g. SPSS) will NOT be covered.
About the trainer
Dr Salma Ayis is a Reader in Medical Statistics at King’s College London.