Date(s) - 03/03/2021
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Speaker: Bola Coker
- Booking: Register online or for those without a King’s login complete this booking form
- Contact: email BRCtraining@gstt.nhs.uk or call 020 7188 7188 ext 53373
The course will provide an introduction to conceptual and practical issues related to the issues of missing data and the choice of strategy for handling missing data. The course will illustrate the shortcomings of ad-hoc procedures for dealing with missing data and identify where multiple imputation might be appropriate. The focus of the course will be on the practical use of modern (i.e. multiple imputation) missing data procedures.
By the end of the session, participants should be able to:
- To appreciate the implications of missing data for research
- To understand the different types of missing data and existing approaches to deal with missing data
- To recognise the key assumptions required for analysing missing data and appreciate the role of sensitivity analysis.
About the trainer
Bola Coker is a Senior Data Manager at King’s College London.