Date(s) - 01/04/2022
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Speaker: Jane Pothecary, Karen Poole
- Location: online
- Book on Skillsforge, or for clinical staff without a skillsforge login, use our Research Methods form
This module aims to cover the basics of critically appraising qualitative research. It is not intended to cover statistical analyses in detail.
All attendees should read the pre-course reading material, which will be provided prior to the course.
Who can attend?
The courses are free for health care professionals employed by organisations associated with the National Institute of Health Research Biomedical Research Centre at Guy’s and St Thomas’ and King’s College London:
- King’s College London
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Brompton and Harefield hospitals
- South London and the Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Places are booked on a first come, first served basis. If the module is full, your name will be placed on a waiting list and if a place becomes available you will contacted at the latest 72 hours beforehand.
Non Attendance Policy
The courses in this programme are very popular and are often oversubscribed. If you are unable to attend a course you are booked on to you must notify us 72 hours in advance so we can offer the place to someone else.
If you do not attend on the day and are unable to provide a satisfactory explanation you may be removed from future course bookings.
For further information please contact the NIHR Guy’s and St Thomas’ BRC Research Training Programme at BRCTraining@gstt.nhs.uk.