Running a commercial study with us
All of our clinical trials are supported by the King’s Health Partners Clinical Trials (KHPCTO) office, an initiative between King’s College London, Guy’s and St Thomas’, King’s College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
The KHPCTO office aims is to develop our clinical trials potential and increase the quality and delivery of clinical research activity and ensure that the complexities of institutional, regulatory and governance requirements are dealt with leaving investigators working with you to focus solely on the science and medicine of clinical research and on identifying and managing patients in trials.
- Our track record in innovating towards better patient treatments is enhanced by the diverse populations which live near our south east London location
- The organisations within King’s Health Partners have a track record of being highly collaborative when working on clinical trials
- NHS and academic clinicians recruit patients and volunteers into a variety of trials on behalf of pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms and contribute to academic-led trials
- Alongside our strategic partners, we present a strong clinical and academic interface and lead world class clinical research. This is underpinned by cutting edge research facilities and a large patient base.
- We have been involved in a number of commercial clinical trials which aligns us with the Department of Health’s initiatives that seek to increase the involvement of NHS staff and patients in health research and to increase industry investment in clinical research in the UK.