Due to our ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the popular monthly King’s Health Partners’ “Research one stop shop” drop-in sessions have been paused for the time being.
Previously, we have invited staff from across King’s Health Partners to come along and talk to our experts about the areas most likely to need consideration when applying for funding or starting a research study.
While we are unable to deliver the sessions in their entirety, please do feel free to get in touch with our teams directly with your questions by email. Links to relevant email addresses are below:
- The NIHR Guy’s and St Thomas’ Clinical Research Facility
- Clinical Trials Office
- NIHR Research Design Service London
- Research Management and Governance
- Research Grants & Contracts
- NHS finance
- NIHR Clinical Research Network South London study support service
- Intellectual Property and Commercial Research
- Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement
- Clinical Trials Management
- Pre-award team at King’s College London
- Kings College London Clinical Trials Unit
Please bear in mind that our teams are currently extremely busy supporting the research response to the pandemic and it may take longer than usual for them to respond.
We are keeping the situation under review and hope to return to hosting the events in spring 2021.
You may also find these links useful: