- Research Design Service London offers
- Advice on developing appropriate and well-integrated PPI plans
- Linking research teams with patients/members of the public
- The Enabling Involvement Fund which enables researchers to involve patients/members of the public in the development of their application
- Workshops on implementing PPI
- A range of resources and information material
- INVOLVE was established in 1996 and is part of, and funded by, the National Institute for Health Research, to support active public involvement in NHS, public health and social care research
- The National Co-ordinating Centre for Public Engagement (NCCPE) has an international reputation for inspiring and supporting universities to engage with the public.
- People in Research helps researchers who want to find members of the public to get involved in their research
- The UK Clinical Trials Gateway helps give people the confidence to join clinical trials, by providing useful information about how trials work – while helping link them to researchers running trials they might be interested in.
We hope that you have found this toolkit helpful. Please send any feedback or requests for future information to email@example.com