We offer both, high throughput and low throughput single cell workflows with integrated data analysis
Library preparation is available on 10x Chromium, Fluidigm C1 and Labcyte.
Labcyte Echo 525 is a contactless liquid handling system which transfers fluids using acoustic droplet ejection technology. Labcyte uses sound waves to transfer 25nl droplets from a source plate into designated receptor wells. This easily programmable instrument permits technology development and we welcome novel ideas for technology development for single or bulk cells, single or bulk nuclei and extracted nucleotide samples on this platform.
Fluidigm C1 system is an established platform for single cell workflows which requires high quality, viable cells in debris free cell preparations. C1 is used for preparation of libraries using pre-programmed protocols as well as protocols available on ScriptHub such as mRNASeq, ATACSeq, DNASeq etc
10x Chromium is a popular high throughput single cell library preparation instrument which requires high quality, viable cells in debris free cell preparations. It captures 65% of cells loaded, encasing each cell in an oil droplet along with RT reagents and oligonucleotides on beads. Transcript ends can be captured and sequenced, unique molecular indexes allow digital counting of transcript ends captured from each cell.
The following single cell library preparation and sequencing services are available:
- Fluidigm C1 – Labcyte mRNAseq SMARTseqV4 – Nextera
- Fluidigm C1 – Labcyte mRNAseq SMARTseqV4 – NuGEN
- Labcyte mRNAseq SMARTseqV4 – Nextera
- Labcyte mRNAseq SMARTseqV4 -NuGEN
- Labcyte MDA and Whole Genome library preparation
- Labcyte – Bravo MDA and Custom Capture or Whole Exome
- Fluidigm C1 – Labcyte MDA and Whole Genome library preparation
- Fluidigm C1 – Bravo MDA and Custom Capture or Whole Exome
- Labcyte TCR a/b sequencing
- Labcyte Parallel single cell mRNA and TCR a/b sequencing
- 10x Chromium 3’ end sequencing
- 10x Chromium 5’ end sequencing (available in January 2019)
- 10x Chromium CITE-seq (available in March 2019)
- 10x Chromium Cell Hashing ((available in March 2019)
All libraries (except Chromium 10x workflows) are conducted on liquid handling systems to reduce noise, increase reaction efficiency and minimize contamination.
Please contact us on BRC.Genomics@gstt.nhs.uk to discuss your project.