To schedule equipment for use, please register with iLabs and request a training session on iLabs.
The following instruments are available for booking:
- ABI 7900 HT (96, 384 and low density array blocks)
- QuantStudio7 (96, 384 and low density array blocks)
- Covaris E220 for 96 well plates and AFA tubes
- Agilent 2200 TapeStation for DNA, RNA and protein
- Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer for DNA, RNA and small RNA
- Promega Glomax plate reader for DNA, RNA quantification
- Eppendorf Vacuum Concentrator for plates and tubes
- Pippin Prep for library clean ups
Our lab is accessible during work hours from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. To schedule equipment for use outside of these hours, you will need to make a booking and email us on BRC.Genomics@gstt.nhs.uk to organise access.