Find out more
Contact us on email@example.com if you have questions about our services
The Flow Cytometry Facility enables researchers to conduct advanced immune monitoring studies using state of the art equipment.
The BRC Flow cytometry platform is a cutting edge, multi-user core facility serving internal (King’s College London and Guy’s and St Thomas’) and external (academia, industry) customers on a fee for service basis.
The core facility enables investigators to perform high end immune-monitoring on patient and volunteer samples and obtain professional support for cell sorting and acquisition as well as analysis of high content flow cytometric data.
- Cell sorting service
- Mass cytometry and custom antibody labelling service
- Full service Imaging Mass Cytometry
- Full service rare cell isolation
- Assistance with experimental design
- Multicolour panel design service
- Advice on sample preparation
- Experimental troubleshooting
- Assay development, custom assay design
- Consultation on data analysis
- High dimensional data analysis service
- Extensive training portfolio for basic and advanced applications
Our facilities at Guy’s Hospital, London are also available for internal and external customers to use.
To discuss your project in detail, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.