What will the training cover?
- An overview of the Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) and the types of research it does.
- An introduction to the research process, from ideas to results.
- The role of patients and the public in supporting research.
Who can attend?
- Patients and the public who are already involved in research projects.
- People who are not yet involved but are interested in finding out more.
- People who would like to become advisors in research.
- People living in south east London or patients of Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
Our training takes place at the NIHR Guy’s and St Thomas’ Biomedical Research Centre on the 16th Floor of the Tower Wing at Guy’s Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London, SE1 9RT (five minute walk from London Bridge station). We provide lunch and refreshments.