The Biomedical Research Centre at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust and King’s College London is offering this free one-day training session which can help you find out more about how patients and the public in South East London can influence our medical research. To reserve your place, register here.
What will the training cover?
- An overview of the Biomedical Research Centre (BRC) and the types of research it does.
- An introduction to the research process, from ideas to results.
- The role of patients and the public in supporting research.
Who can attend?
- Patients and the public who are already involved in research projects.
- People who are not yet involved but are interested in finding out more.
- People who would like to become advisors in research.
The training will be facilitated by Patient Representatives; Sue Hampton-Matthews, & Alero Dabor.
We will provide lunch and refreshments. Spaces are limited so please register here to reserve your place.
To find out more, contact Jacintha McGahon, Patient and Public Involvement Project Manager email@example.com or call 0207 188 7188 extension 53524